You can have the most sophisticated security and alarm systems, but they are worthless unless they are reliable and ensure a swift and appropriate response. Otherwise, said security and alarm systems are nothing more than ‘window dressing’ and, worse still, self-delusional. Incident response is an important aspect of this in that it addresses and manages the aftermath of a security breach or attack (a ‘security incident’), even if it is a false alarm. The goal is to limit damage and reduce time and costs due to security breaches. Do your alarm systems always work? If so, is response by local law enforcement or a security company as rapid as it could be? Are your alarm and allies security systems properly maintained?
Properly monitored at all times? If not, why not? OSP is the security professional that you need in order to not only provide your security and alarms system solutions, but, equally importantly, to ensure that alarm systems are monitored and maintained properly. OSP will address your alarm monitoring response needs in a way that is non-invasive and effective.
The services that OSP offers any client with regard to alarm monitoring response can include:
- establishment of a profile based on existing alarm capabilities, including sound alarms, motion sensors, heat sensors, and allied systems
- gap analysis regarding alarms and response times, effectiveness, etc.
- alarm capability and needs analysis within the context of security management system / plan
- recommendations of improved alarm capabilities, if viable for a client
- liaison with local law enforcement and emergency services with regard to response times -existing and ideal
- management of alarm maintenance requirements
- management of alarm monitoring capabilities, requirements, shortfalls or glitches, etc.
- developing a risk-based strategy for alarms and response times to deal with the most serious potential breaches first = prioritization
- possible use of OSP’s state-of- the-art monitoring and GPS imaging through its mobile Command Center.
Alarms, including the viability, effectiveness, monitoring and response times thereof, can be critically important to the security of a home, office, shop or building of any kind. It can be the difference between minimal property loss and devastating property loss, and even the difference between life and death.
That is why OSP can be invaluable to you in terms of alarm and allied security systems, including the monitoring and response times thereof.
OSP’s philosophy is that we will provide our esteemed clients with the best in alarm-related security solutions. We guarantee an approach and services that are tailored to your specific needs. And we will provide these services to you at the highest standard, as befitting of what OSP stands for. It is what we do – and we do so with pride and conviction.